Provides full protection for picture frames. Available in two sizes.
It may take some time for delivery.
Please contact your nearest Sales Office or Sales Driver (Japanese Only) to confirm stock availability.
A Sales Driver will deliver any packing material listed on our website to your home when you place an order.
You can also purchase these items at Yamato Transport Sales Offices.
Cash, QR code payment and e-money can be used for payment.
When in stock, boxes will be delivered on the same day or the day after the order was placed. When out of stock, a short time may be required until delivery. For further details, please contact Customer Service Center.
Please note that inquiries made after 6:00pm may be responded to after 9:00am the following day.
Inquiries by Phone
The hours of operation differs depending on the type of inquiry.
When difficult to connect with the toll-free number
(9:00am to 6:00pm, 365 days a year)
How to Send a Parcel
Types of QR code payment that can be used
PayPay, Rakuten Pay, d Barai, au PAY, LINE Pay and Merpay can be used.
- *d Barai is a registered trademark of NTT Docomo Inc.
- *au PAY is a registered trademark of KDDI Corporation.
- *LINE Pay is a registered trademark of LINE Corporation.
- *Merpay and the Mercari Pay logo are registered trademarks of Mercari, Inc.
Accepted e-money services
nanaco, RakutenEdy, WAON, Kitaca, Suica, PASMO, TOICA, manaca, ICOCA, SUGOCA, nimoca, Hayakaken
- *"nanaco" is a prepaid e-money service issued by Seven Card Service Co., Ltd.
- *"RakutenEdy" is a brand name of pre-paid e-money service managed by Rakuten Edy, Incorporation.
- *"WAON" is a prepaid e-money service managed and operated by AEON Co., Ltd.
- *"Kitaca" is a registered trademark of Hokkaido Railway Company.
- *"Suica" is a registered trademark of East Japan Railway Company.
- *"PASMO" is a registered trademark of PASMO Co., ltd.
- *"TOICA" is a registered trademark of Central Japan Railway Company.
- *"manaca" is a registered trademark of the Nagoya Transportation Development Organization and the M.I.C.corporation.
- *"ICOCA" is a registered trademark of West Japan Railway Company.
- *"SUGOCA" is a registered trademark of Kyushu Railway Company.
- *"nimoca" is a registered trademark of Nishi-Nippon Railroad Co., Ltd.
- *"Hayakaken" is a registered trademark of Fukuoka City Transportation Bureau.
How to Use the Automated Phone Service
except for UPS & International TA-Q-BIN
|24 hours a day,
365 days a year
||See table below|
UPS & International TA-Q-BIN
|9:00am - 6:00pm
365 days a year
||You will be connected to the Customer Service Center.|
|1. Enter waybill number||Please enter the waybill number.|
|2. Select delivery or pickup||Please select from the following options:
|3. Select the desired delivery date||Enter your desired delivery date.
|4. Select the desired delivery time zone||Enter your desired delivery time zone.
|5. Enter your phone number||Enter a telephone number where you can be reached.|
|6. Request accepted||Your request has been accepted. A Sales Driver will redeliver your parcel at the specified time.|