Door to Door Parcel Delivery Service
Preparing Shipping Labels
How to Fill out Shipping Labels
Please fill out the section within bold lines by writing firmly with a ballpoint pen.
- *Use a special "cash-on-delivery" shipping label if you wish to use our "Cash on Delivery Service".
- *In certain cases we may not be able to deliver parcels or delivery may be delayed if you merely state "sundries", "daily necessities" or product codes in the contents section. To avoid such a situation please write specific details regarding parcel contents, such as product names.
Tips for Preparing Parcels
Please read before preparing your parcel. Special covers, purchasable from Yamato, are required when sending golf and ski equipment and bags, etc.
- Cardboard is highly shock-absorbent, making it ideal for packing to prevent damage to liquor and other bottled products.
* We offer Japanese Sake Boxes and Bottle Boxes made of cardboard (packing materials).
- Air caps are highly effective in preventing abrasion, making them ideal for packing outer casings, ceramics and the like.