International TA-Q-BIN Rates
|Zone||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4|
|Main Service Regions||South Korea, Taiwan, People's Republic of China, Hong Kong, Macau, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, etc.||Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, Mexico, India, etc.||Britain, France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Spain, Turkey, etc.||Regions not listed on the left|
|Document Pack||950 JPY||1,200 JPY||1,500 JPY||1,700 JPY|
|Size 60||2,050 JPY||2,750 JPY||3,200 JPY||6,300 JPY|
|Size 80||3,450 JPY||4,650 JPY||5,350 JPY||14,400 JPY|
|Size 100||6,450 JPY||8,850 JPY||10,150 JPY||24,700 JPY|
|Size 120||10,950 JPY||15,050 JPY||16,450 JPY||34,100 JPY|
|Size 140||14,950 JPY||20,550 JPY||23,950 JPY||43,600 JPY|
|Size 160||18,950 JPY||26,050 JPY||30,450 JPY||53,000 JPY|
Size and Weight Standards: 1 inch=2.5 cm, 1 feet=30 cm, 1 pound=0.45 kg
- The above rates are convenient package rates including the pickup charge, customs charge, and delivery charge. (Consumption tax in the country where the parcel is imported/value-added tax/other fees must be paid separately.)
- The above rates do not charge consumption tax or local consumption tax.
- Senders are responsible for payment of delivery rates. We do not accept cash on delivery.
- There is a 100 JPY discount off the above rates when you bring your parcel in person to a sales office.
Payment of Various Costs such as Tariffs
When a parcel is sent oversea, and when a parcel is import into the country of the recipient, various costs such as tanills may be necessary and the recipient is responsible for such costs.
When a parcel is sent overseas, and when a parcel is imported into the country of the recipient, various costs such as tariffs may be necessary and the recipient is responsible for the payment of such costs.
For details, please contact International TA-Q-BIN Toll-Free [0120-5931-69] (Japanese only).
Notes for Using Our Services
- Each country has prohibited articles in addition to commonly prohibited articles. Please be sure to check ourCountry Guide (Japanese only)
- Maximum size is when the combined total of the length, width, and height is within 160 cm, and the maximum weight is up to 25 kg.
- The total maximum liability for International TA-Q-BIN is 200,000 JPY. However, if the value of the article is not clarified in the shipping label, the total maximum liability is 19 SDRs per kg.
- We do not accept parcels for delivery to post-office boxes, guests at hotels or lodges, schools and boarding houses.
- Due to the condition of the parcel, customs circumstances, and weather, etc., delivery of your parcel may be delayed or your parcel may not be delivered.
- Due to the circumstances in each country, undeliverable items and items that can be sent as documents are subject to change without notice and we reserve the right to revise the items that we accept.
- For damaged or lost parcels, we will directly compensate and negotiate with the sender at all times.
- Parcels are for the most part not delivered on weekends and local national holidays in the destination country/region of your parcel.
- Export and import customs clearance is not conducted on weekends and local national holidays.
- International TA-Q-BIN is delivered by Yamato Group overseas affiliates that have the TA-Q-BIN brand ("宅急便" or "TA-Q-BIN") while International TA-Q-BIN is delivered by cooperating companies in other areas.
- Other matters are in accordance with International Door to Door Parcel Delivery Service Terms and Conditions. (PDF: 68KB)
International TA-Q-BIN cannot be used to send personal belongings (items sent separately) overseas for studying abroad, overseas transfers, and trips. Even if you send your belongings (items sent separately) overseas by International TA-Q-BIN, they are not exempt from taxes. Please understand in advance that additional costs such as tariffs may occur depending on the country and contents. If you would like to send your belongings (items sent separately), please use Ku･ro･ne･ko International Moving.