How to Send Parcels
Dropping Off a Parcel at Our Sales Offices
You can send your parcel from the most convenient and nearest sales office to your location. You can use all Yamato services with an exception to a few. We offer a 100 JPY discount per parcel when you drop off your parcel in person.
- Search for the nearest sales office (Japanese only)
TA-Q-BIN Agency/Convenience Store
You can send your parcel from the nearest TA-Q-BIN Agency and convenience store to your location. Please bring your parcel to TA-Q-BIN Agencies and convenience stores displaying the following Yamato signboard/flag. We offer a 100 JPY discount per parcel when your drop off your parcel in person.
- *You cannot use Cool TA-Q-BIN in TA-Q-BIN Agencies/convenience stores. Available services are regular TA-Q-BIN, TA-Q-BIN Cash on Delivery, Golf TA-Q-BIN, Ski TA-Q-BIN, Airport TA-Q-BIN, Round Trip TA-Q-BIN and Multiple-parcel reduction System. (Some services are not offered in some agencies and convenience stores.)
You can arrange for our pickup service by using the Internet or with a simple phone call. Based on your request, a Sales driver in Charge will pick up your parcel from the location of your choice. Please feel free to use our pickup service.
We accept cash as well as coupon tickets/e-money as payment.
- *We do not accept credit cards.
Convenient and discount coupon tickets are also available for frequent customers.
The sale of coupon tickets has been discontinued, effective August 31, 2014.
Thank you for your understanding.
We accept the following e-money.
<List of accepted commuter e-money services>
|Cash||Sales drivers, Yamato sales offices, general TA-Q-BIN Agencies|
|Coupon tickets||Sales drivers, Yamato sales offices, general TA-Q-BIN Agencies|
|E-money||Sales drivers, Yamato sales offices|
- *Accepted e-money services: nanaco, RakutenEdy, WAON, Kitaca, Suica, PASMO, TOICA, manaca, ICOCA, SUGOCA, nimoca, Hayakaken
- *"nanaco" is a prepaid e-money service issued by Seven Card Service Co., Ltd.
- *"RakutenEdy" is a brand name of pre-paid e-money service managed by Rakuten Edy, Incorporation.
- *"WAON" is a prepaid e-money service managed and operated by AEON Co., Ltd.
- *"Kitaca" is a registered trademark of Hokkaido Railway Company.
- *"Suica" is a registered trademark of East Japan Railway Company.
- *"PASMO" is a registered trademark of PASMO Co., ltd.
- *"TOICA" is a registered trademark of Central Japan Railway Company.
- *"manaca" is a registered trademark of the Nagoya Transportation Development Organization and the M.I.C.corporation.
- *"ICOCA" is a registered trademark of West Japan Railway Company.
- *"SUGOCA" is a registered trademark of Kyushu Railway Company.
- *"nimoca" is a registered trademark of Nishi-Nippon Railroad Co., Ltd.
- *"Hayakaken" is a registered trademark of Fukuoka City Transportation Bureau.
Services that can be used in combination with one another
The following services with a white background, can be used together.
|Specified Date Delivery*1||Time Zone Delivery||Cash on Delivery Service*2|
|Multiple-parcel reduction System||Cool TA-Q-BIN||Express TA-Q-BIN|
|TA-Q-BIN Time Service||Golf/Ski TA-Q-BIN||Airport TA-Q-BIN|
|Round Trip TA-Q-BIN||TA-Q-BIN Collect||PC TA-Q-BIN|
- *1Please state the day you will be skiing.
- *2The "Cash on Delivery Service" cannot be used when the parcels are sent to ski resorts and hotels.
Notes for Using Our Services
- Size 120 rate applies to 1 pair of skis (including poles)/1 snowboard/travel bag. (If the items are less than size 120, the rate for the size of the items will be applied.) This also applies to skis and snowboards for children.
- TA-Q-BIN rates will be calculated depending on the actual size of cases containing skis (2pairs) /snowboards (2 boards) and all-in-one cases containing skis/snowboards, ski/snowboard wear and boots and the weight should be within 25kg.
- We do not accept cases containing more than 3 pairs of skis/snowboards and skis/snowboards that do not fit in the above "special covers". Please pack these items separately.
- Regarding the return trip of your bags when using "Round Trip TA-Q-BIN", we ask that you yourself arrange for pickup.
- "Multiple-parcel reduction System" and "Time Zone Delivery" do not apply. "Cash on Delivery Service" cannot be used when the parcels are sent to ski resorts and hotels.