Preparing Shipping Labels
How to Fill out Shipping Labels
Please fill out the section within bold lines by writing firmly with a ballpoint pen.
- *Use a special "cash-on-delivery" shipping label if you wish to use our "Cash on Delivery Service".
- *In certain cases we may not be able to deliver parcels or delivery may be delayed if you merely state "sundries", "daily necessities" or product codes in the contents section. To avoid such a situation please write specific details regarding parcel contents, such as product names.
Services that can be used in combination with one another
The following services with a white background, can be used together.
|Specified Date Delivery*1||Time Zone Delivery||Cash on Delivery Service*2|
|Multiple-parcel reduction System||Cool TA-Q-BIN||Express TA-Q-BIN|
|TA-Q-BIN Time Service||Golf/Ski TA-Q-BIN||Airport TA-Q-BIN|
|Round Trip TA-Q-BIN||TA-Q-BIN Collect||PC TA-Q-BIN|
- *1Please state the day you will be skiing.
- *2The "Cash on Delivery Service" cannot be used when the parcels are sent to ski resorts and hotels.
Notes for Using Our Services
- Size 120 rate applies to 1 pair of skis (including poles)/1 snowboard/travel bag. (If the items are less than size 120, the rate for the size of the items will be applied.) This also applies to skis and snowboards for children.
- TA-Q-BIN rates will be calculated depending on the actual size of cases containing skis (2pairs) /snowboards (2 boards) and all-in-one cases containing skis/snowboards, ski/snowboard wear and boots and the weight should be within 25kg.
- We do not accept cases containing more than 3 pairs of skis/snowboards and skis/snowboards that do not fit in the above "special covers". Please pack these items separately.
- Regarding the return trip of your bags when using "Round Trip TA-Q-BIN", we ask that you yourself arrange for pickup.
- "Multiple-parcel reduction System" and "Time Zone Delivery" do not apply. "Cash on Delivery Service" cannot be used when the parcels are sent to ski resorts and hotels.