Ski TA-Q-BIN is a service to deliver skis and luggage to ski resorts one day before you arrive. If you also use our Round Trip TA-Q-BIN service, you can simply return home after skiing without worrying about filling in the shipping label and making payments.
Features of Ski TA-Q-BIN
- If you send your skis and luggage by the "Delivery deadline" 2 days before you plan on skiing ("Delivery deadline" of 3 days in advance in certain areas), we will deliver your skis and luggage to your accommodation one day before you arrive.
- When you use our Round Trip TA-Q-BIN service, you don’t need to worry about filling in the shipping label and making payments when you return home. We also offer a100 JPY discount for return delivery.
- When you send skis/snowboards, one of the "special covers" below is necessary.
- *The ski/snowboard multi cover is for cases containing 2 pairs of skis/2 snowboards and all-in-one cases that can contain skis/snowboards, ski/snowboard wear, and boots, etc., in the same case together.
- *Consumption tax and regional consumption tax are included in the prices for the above covers.
Size and Rates
TA-Q-BIN Size Table
|Size 60||Within 60 cm||Up to 2 kg|
|Size 80||Within 80 cm||Up to 5 kg|
|Size 100||Within 100 cm||Up to 10 kg|
|Size 120||Within 120 cm||Up to 15 kg|
|Size 140||Within 140 cm||Up to 20 kg|
|Size 160||Within 160 cm||Up to 25 kg|
Size and Weight Standards: 1 inch=2.5 cm, 1 feet=30 cm, 1 pound=0.45 kg
Ski TA-Q-BIN Size Table
|Size||1 pair of skis/
1 snowboard/Travel bag
|Case containing 2 pairs of skis/2 snowboards and all-in-one cases containing skis/snowboards, ski/snowboard wear, and boots in the same case||Cardboard case|
|Size 60||Rates depend on the size.||-||Rates depend on the size.|
|Size 120||Size 120 rate applies.|
|Size 140||Size 140 rate applies.|
How to Measure Parcel Size
- Size (cm) refers to the combined total of the length, width and height.
- When either the parcel size or weight exceeds a size bracket, the size bracket corresponding to the larger parcel size or weight shall apply.
- Parcels larger than size 160 and greater than 300,000 JPY are not accepted by TA-Q-BIN.
Rates and Tracking Service
Services that can be used in combination with one another
The following services with a white background, can be used together.
|Specified Date Delivery*1||Time Zone Delivery||Cash on Delivery Service*2|
|Multiple-parcel reduction System||Cool TA-Q-BIN||Express TA-Q-BIN|
|TA-Q-BIN Time Service||Golf/Ski TA-Q-BIN||Airport TA-Q-BIN|
|Round Trip TA-Q-BIN||TA-Q-BIN Collect||PC TA-Q-BIN|
- *1Please state the day you will be skiing.
- *2The "Cash on Delivery Service" cannot be used when the parcels are sent to ski resorts and hotels.
Notes for Using Our Services
- Size 120 rate applies to 1 pair of skis (including poles)/1 snowboard/travel bag. (If the items are less than size 120, the rate for the size of the items will be applied.) This also applies to skis and snowboards for children.
- Size 140 rate applies to cases containing 2 pairs of skis and 2 snowboards and all-in-one type cases containing skis/snowboards, ski/snowboard wear and boots in the same case together.
- We do not accept cases containing more than 3 pairs of skis/snowboards and skis/snowboards that do not fit in the above "special covers". Please pack these items separately.
- Regarding the return trip of your bags when using "Round Trip TA-Q-BIN", we ask that you yourself arrange for pickup.
- "Multiple-parcel reduction System" and "Time Zone Delivery" do not apply. "Cash on Delivery Service" cannot be used when the parcels are sent to ski resorts and hotels.