Freshness and taste are properly maintained during delivery with our two types of temperature control systems (frozen/refrigerated). You can use our pickup service as well.
Features of Cool TA-Q-BIN
- The two temperature control systems ensure freshness and taste are properly maintained. The refrigerated service sets the temperature at 10 degrees C (50 degrees F) or less while the frozen service sets the temperature at -15 degrees C (5 degrees F) or less.
- *Since appropriate materials and packaging may be necessary depending on the contents of your parcel, please consult with us.
- *We also have waterproof cool boxes for worry-free delivery available. (Sold separately.)
- Even when the recipient is not at home, your parcel will be kept in our cold storage freezer at our TA-Q-BIN sales office for 3 days maximum including the first delivery attempt date.
- "Specified Date Delivery Service", "Time Zone Delivery Service", and "Cash on Delivery Service" are available.
- When sending your parcel, please be sure to pre-cool the contents.
Size and Rates
||Within 60 cm
||Up to 2 kg
||Within 80 cm
||Up to 5 kg
||Within 100 cm
||Up to 10 kg
||Within 120 cm
||Up to 15 kg
||Size 140 or larger is not accepted.
(Parcels exceeding 120 cm or 15 kg)
Size and Weight Standards: 1 inch=2.5 cm, 1 feet=30 cm, 1 pound=0.45 kg
How to Measure Parcel Size
- Size (cm) refers to the combined total of the length, width and height.
- When either the parcel size or weight exceeds a size bracket, the size bracket corresponding to the larger parcel size or weight shall apply.
Rates and Tracking Service