Regarding revision of rates and charges due to consumption tax rate increase
- With the concurrent launch of cashless payment rates and an upgrade of Digital Discount and some other discounts -
September 4, 2019
Thank you for your patronage.
We will be revising the rates and charges for our TA-Q-BIN delivery services and other services because of the consumption tax rate increase that takes effect on Tuesday, October 1, 2019. For the TA-Q-BIN services, we will be introducing cashless payment rates applicable to payments made by the Kuroneko Member Discount e-money card, electronic money, and the like, in parallel with the conventional cash payment rates.
In addition, some of the existing discounts, such as the Digital Discount, will be upgraded on October 1.
(For details, please click here.)
From October 1 onwards, the TA-Q-BIN delivery services will have two different rate systems.
- Cashless payment rates, in one yen units, consist of the current base rates (exclusive of tax) and the 10% consumption tax.
- Cash payment rates, in 10 yen units, consist of the current base rates (exclusive of tax) and the 10% consumption tax but are then rounded upward to the nearest ten yen.
We will also be revising the prices of some of packing materials in response to their soaring costs due to the rise in raw material prices.
For details, please see below.
TA-Q-BIN base rates and optional service charges
- *The rates for non-TA-Q-BIN services will consist of their current base rates (exclusive of tax) and the 10% consumption tax in one yen units.
For inquiries, please contact our Service Center.
From fixed-line phones: Toll-Free Dial 0120-17‐9625
- *When difficult to connect with the toll-free number: 03-6757-1061