Re-delivery: Arrange Re-delivery with the Auto Re-delivery Acceptance Dial Service (24 hours a day)
- Reading the Attempted Delivery Notice
- Arrange Re-delivery by Phone or Internet
- Arrange Re-delivery with the Auto Re-delivery Acceptance Dial Service
Please call at the following toll free number and follow the instructions to enter your desired delivery date and time.
If you cannot use toll-free number, please call at 03-6757-1061.
Please call the number above and push "1" for re-delivery.
Steps for Re-delivery Arrangement
Please have your "Attempted Delivery Notice" ready in order to arrange re-delivery.
Follow the voice instructions and push the appropriate buttons on the phone.
- (1)Enter your tracking number
- (2)If you would like re-delivery, push "1"
If you would like to receive your parcel at one of our TA-Q-BIN centres, push "3"
- (3)If you would like re-delivery on the same day, push "3"
If you would like your parcel to be delivered on the following day or later, enter the date in 4 digits (ex: April 1 → 0401)
- (4)Please select the desired time zone of your re-delivery from the table below and enter the number (0 to 5).
- No time zone → (0)
- Before Noon → (1)
- 14:00-16:00 → (2)
- 16:00-18:00 → (3)
- 18:00-20:00 → (4)
- 19:00-21:00 → (5)
- (5)Enter your phone number
Your re-delivery has now been arranged. The Sales Driver in Charge will redeliver your parcel.
Selectable Re-delivery Time Zones and Deadlines for Re-delivery Arrangement
|Selectable time zones||Deadlines for re-delivery arrangement|
|(1)||Before Noon (8:00-12:00)||By 7:00 on the same day|
|(2)||14:00-16:00||By 13:40 on the same day|
|(3)||16:00-18:00||By 15:40 on the same day|
|(4)||18:00-20:00||By 17:40 on the same day|
|(5)||19:00-21:00||By 18:40 on the same day|
- (1)Due to natural disasters, traffic circumstances, etc., we may not be able to deliver your parcel on the specified date and time.
- (2)If you would like to cancel your "re-delivery arrangements", please contact us.
- (3)Your parcel can be re-delivered in the case we end up storing it because you were not available to receive it. If you cannot arrange re-delivery using our auto re-delivery acceptance dial service, please contact us.