Re-delivery: Arrange Re-delivery by Phone or Internet
- Reading the Attempted Delivery Notice
- Arrange Re-delivery by Phone or Internet
- Arrange Re-delivery with the Auto Re-delivery Acceptance Dial Service
Arrange Re-delivery by Phone
Please call our service centre to arrange re-delivery of your parcel (365 days a year).
If you cannot use toll-free number, please call at 03-6757-1061.
Confirmation of the Receiver and Tracking Number
Please let our staff know the tracking number on your Attempted Delivery Notice. (The number in section No. 8 in the Reading the Attempted Delivery Notice. Then, please also let our staff know the name of the receiver of the parcel (The number in section No. 1 in the Reading the Attempted Delivery Notice)
Confirmation of the Re-delivery Time and Date
Please let us know your desired time and date of re-delivery of your parcel.
- You can select from the following 5 time-zones.
- Before Noon
Reading the Attempted Delivery Notice
To read the Attempted Delivery Notice, please see the following links.
Arrange Re-delivery by Internet
You can arrange re-delivery by Internet.
- Arrange for pickup by Internet (inquiry form)