Re-delivery: Reading the Attempted Delivery Notice
- Reading the Attempted Delivery Notice
- Arrange Re-delivery by Phone or Internet
- Arrange Re-delivery with the Auto Re-delivery Acceptance Dial Service
Reading the Attempted Delivery Notice
Reading the form
If you are not available when we deliver your parcel, we will post an Attempted Delivery Notice in your mail box. We will re-deliver your parcel free of charge.
- Receiver's name
- The reason of absence (delivered in a takuhai box)
- Sender's name
- Type of parcel (TA-Q-BIN, Cool TA-Q-BIN [Refrigerated/Frozen], Cash on Delivery, Collect [Payment on delivery], credit card, etc.)
- Contents of parcel (Perishables, food, clothes, documents, others.)
- TA-Q-BIN Convenience store Take-back Service (Possible: Parcel is about 2 kg, Possible: Parcel weights about 2-5 kg, Possible: Parcel weights 5-10 kg, Not possible)*
- Attempted delivery date
- Attempted delivery time
- Tracking number (For inquiring about and tracking delivery of your parcel)
- Sales Driver’s mobile phone number
- Customer service center
- *You need to register as a Kuroneko Member (Japanese only) to receive parcels at convenience stores.
- *Please contact us to receive your parcel at one of our sales offices.
You can arrange for re-delivery of your parcel by using the Internet or with a simple phone call.