Inquiries for Disclosure of Personal Information and Related Procedures
Initial version: November 3, 2006
In compliance with the provisions of Personal Information Protection Law in Japan, the Company shall handle requests for disclosure of Personal Information from any customer in the manner indicated below. The personal information for disclosure are defined as follows.
1. Personal Information for Disclosure
- (1)Personal information for disclosure
- Contents of registration of service centers
- Moving and transporting information
- Applications for campaigns, questionnaire replies, registrations of Kuroneko memberships, etc.
- Information relative to customer opinions and claims (limited to information claimed for disclosure)
- (2)Items for disclosure
- Telephone number
2. Procedures for Requesting Disclosure
- (1)Submission of Required Documents
- Required documents
- (i)The “Request form for Personal Information Disclosure” or the “Request form for Correction and Usage Termination”
- (ii)Please attach one copy from below to the “Request form for Personal Information Disclosure” or the “Request form for Correction and Usage Termination”
- Driver’s license
- Passport issued by the Japanese Government
- Health insurance certificate + resident's card, or health insurance certificate + public utility bill/receipt
- Physical disability certificate
- Certificate of alien registration
- *1Please copy the part where the customer's name is visible.
- *2If the claimant is a legal agent, please attach a document identifying the claimant status as well as a document certifying the legal qualification.
- Where to submit
Please fax all documents to Yamato Transport Co., Ltd., CSR Department
- How to obtain the “Request form for Personal Information Disclosure” or the “Request form for Correction and Usage Termination”
- (i)If you own a FAX and a printer
- (ii)If you own a FAX only
Please FAX your request for the “Request form for Personal Information Disclosure” or the “Request form for Correction and Usage Termination” along with your name, FAX number and telephone number to CSR Department of Yamato Transport Co., Ltd. The form(s) will be sent to you later by FAX.
Yamato Transport Co., Ltd., CSR Department FAX: (03)3543-3361
- Required documents
- (2)Personal Identification
Based on the documents that you have submitted, the Company will confirm your identity as the principle.
Our service center may call you by telephone to inquire if you have actually made the request.
- (3)Internal Search
Based on the request information that you have submitted, the Company will initiate an internal search. While the Company will make its best effort to search, there may be some data which cannot be extracted due to difficulties in data retrieval.
- (4)Reporting of Results
Within one month after receipt of your request, the Company will send you a report of the search results. However, the Company may require more time in reporting if your request documents are not complete.
The Company will charge 1,000 JPY (including consumption tax) for searches related to requests for disclosure of personal information. The fee will be charged upon delivery of the report.
For any inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, contact our service center in Japanese.
- Headquarters service center: 03-3541-3411
- (Business Hours : Weekdays 9 am - 5 pm)