International TA-Q-BIN is a service for sending parcels overseas that can be used when gifts and sample products/goods, etc., are forwarded to countries around the world from Japan. With unprecedented low prices for international shipping and the easiness of TA-Q-BIN, your parcel will be delivered overseas without fail.
- Arrange for pickup (inquiries form)
- *Inquiries to local sales offices
Features of International TA-Q-BIN
Notes for Using Our Services
- Each country has prohibited articles in addition to commonly prohibited articles. Please be sure to check ourCountry Guide (Japanese only)
- Maximum size is when the combined total of the length, width, and height is within 160 cm, and the maximum weight is up to 25 kg.
- The total maximum liability for International TA-Q-BIN is 200,000 JPY. However, if the value of the article is not clarified in the shipping label, the total maximum liability is 19 SDRs per kg.
- We do not accept parcels for delivery to post-office boxes, guests at hotels or lodges, schools and boarding houses.
- Due to the condition of the parcel, customs circumstances, and weather, etc., delivery of your parcel may be delayed or your parcel may not be delivered.
- Due to the circumstances in each country, undeliverable items and items that can be sent as documents are subject to change without notice and we reserve the right to revise the items that we accept.
- For damaged or lost parcels, we will directly compensate and negotiate with the sender at all times.
- Parcels are for the most part not delivered on weekends and local national holidays in the destination country/region of your parcel.
- Export and import customs clearance is not conducted on weekends and local national holidays.
- International TA-Q-BIN is delivered by Yamato Group overseas affiliates that have the TA-Q-BIN brand ("宅急便" or "TA-Q-BIN") while International TA-Q-BIN is delivered by cooperating companies in other areas.
- Other matters are in accordance with International Door to Door Parcel Delivery Service Terms and Conditions. (PDF: 68KB)
International TA-Q-BIN cannot be used to send personal belongings (items sent separately) overseas for studying abroad, overseas transfers, and trips. Even if you send your belongings (items sent separately) overseas by International TA-Q-BIN, they are not exempt from taxes. Please understand in advance that additional costs such as tariffs may occur depending on the country and contents. If you would like to send your belongings (items sent separately), please use Ku･ro･ne･ko International Moving.