Select a language

About Round Trip TA-Q-BIN

QFor what services is Round Trip TA-Q-BIN available?


You can use Round Trip TA-Q-BIN not only in Golf TA-Q-BIN, Ski TA-Q-BIN and Airport TA-Q-BIN, but also TA-Q-BIN delivered to accommodation facilities such as hotels and ryokan (Japanese inns).

QIs there any special waybill required for Round Trip TA-Q-BIN?


Yes. Special waybill for Round Trip TA-Q-BIN service is required.
When you send a parcel for an outward trip, please fill in the waybill for Round Trip TA-Q-BIN in advance.

Please take note that you need to pay the rate for the return trip when sending the goods for an outward trip.

QIs there any time limit to send the parcel for the return trip?


The waybill for the return trip must be used within one month after sending the parcel for the outward trip.

If this time limit is expired, please consult with the nearest sales office, our sales driver or customer service center.

Q If I do not have a return trip, what should I do?


If the service for the return trip is not used, you can receive a refund in exchange for a financial statement for the return trip.
Please consult with the nearest sales office, our sales driver or customer service center within one year after the expiration date of the waybill for the return trip.

Contact Us

Inquiries Online

Please note that inquiries made after 6:00pm may be responded to after 9:00am the following day.

Inquiries by Phone


The hours of operation differs depending on the type of inquiry.

When difficult to connect with the toll-free number

in English03-6757-1061
(9:00am to 6:00pm, 365 days a year)


  • All online inquiries will be checked. However, inquiries received after 6:00pm will be responded to from the following day.
  • If you are in a hurry, please contact us by phone.
  • Please note that depending on the inquiry, we might need time to respond or we might not be able to respond. We appreciate your understanding.