How to Send This Item?
Personal computers can be sent by PC TA-Q-BIN. Any notebook computer, desktop computer, monitor, or printer will be packed in special material developed by Yamato Transport before delivery.
When our sales driver visits your location for pickup, he or she will pack the PC or other items on-site. (Packing materials are also avilable for purchase separately.)
As we need to arrange the special packing materials, please inform our customer service center in advance about sending.
If you retain the box and cushioning materials that the PC or printer was packed with at the time of purchase, you can use them and pack the PC or printer on your own.
If you wish to send a tire with a wheel, please reinforce the package with cardboard to protect the wheel from damage.
When sending one tire
(1) Tire size shown in the photo: 215/60R16
(2) Cover the wheel with cardboard.
(3) Tape the cardboard firmly onto the tire.
(4) This shows the cardboard taped onto the tire.
(5) Secure the cardboard with polypropylene strapping so that it does not move.
Luxury articles or goods with a value of 300,000 JPY or greater can be sent by YAMATO-BIN.
If you wish to send an article of which value is 1,000,000 JPY or greater, please contact our customer service center in advance.
- *A sales driver or our Customer Service Center will get back to you.
Bicycles can be sent by Household Goods TA-Q-BIN.
For more information please call our toll-free number (Japanese Only): 0120-008-008.
- * If you wish to send your bicycle to the venue of a competition, such as triathlon or bicycle road race, and you are a JCA member of the Japan Cycling Association or CJ+ member of Cyclic, you can use Cycling YAMATO-BIN to send your bicycle to the venue. (Please take note that this service is not available for some events. Please Inquiry with the event organizer about availability of the service.)
For more information, please contact the Japan Cycling Association (JCA member) or Cyclic (CJ+ member.)
Motorcycle, Car and Piano＋
These goods can be sent by Yamato Home Convenience
For more information, please call our toll-free number (Japanese Only): 0120-46-1254.
Paintings, works of art, etc.＋
Pictures which are Size 10 or smaller can be sent using the special packing material "Art Box."
For other works of arts, Yamato Logistics will use special vehicles and packing material, and will take responsibility for pickup, packing, and sending.
Musical Instrument (Guitar)＋
If the musical instrument is sized so that it can be packaged and carried in a hard case, we will accept the order for sending.
For details, please contact our Customer Service Center.
- *Depending on the article or your inquiry, a sales driver or our customer service center will get back to you.
Please note that inquiries made after 6:00pm may be responded to after 9:00am the following day.
Inquiries by Phone
The hours of operation differs depending on the type of inquiry.
When difficult to connect with the toll-free number
(9:00am to 6:00pm, 365 days a year)
- All online inquiries will be checked. However, inquiries received after 6:00pm will be responded to from the following day.
- If you are in a hurry, please contact us by phone.
- Please note that depending on the inquiry, we might need time to respond or we might not be able to respond. We appreciate your understanding.
How to Use the Automated Phone Service
|Inquiry||Business hours||Menu number||Procedures|
except for UPS & International TA-Q-BIN
|24 hours a day,
365 days a year
|1. Enter waybill number||Please enter the waybill number.|
|2. Select delivery or pickup||
Please select from the following options:
|3. Select the desired delivery date||
Enter your desired delivery date.
|4. Select the desired delivery time zone||
Enter your desired delivery time zone.
|5. Enter your phone number||Enter a telephone number where you can be reached.|
|6. Request accepted||Your request has been accepted. A Sales Driver will redeliver your parcel at the specified time.|
UPS & International TA-Q-BIN
|9:00am - 6:00pm
365 days a year
|2||You will be connected to the Customer Service Center.|