TA-Q-BIN Time Service
How to Send Parcels
Dropping Off a Parcel at Our Sales Offices
You can send your parcel from the most convenient and nearest sales office to your location. You can use all Yamato services with an exception to a few. We offer a 100 JPY discount per parcel when you drop off your parcel in person.
- Search for the nearest sales office (Japanese only)
You can arrange for our pickup service with a simple phone call. Based on your request, a Sales driver in Charge will pick up your parcel from the location of your choice. Please feel free to use our pickup service.
We accept cash as well as coupon tickets/e-money as payment.
- *We do not accept credit cards.
Convenient and discount coupon tickets are also available for frequent customers.
The sale of coupon tickets has been discontinued, effective August 31, 2014.
Thank you for your understanding.
We accept the following e-money.
<List of accepted commuter e-money services>
|Cash||Sales drivers, Yamato sales offices, general TA-Q-BIN Agencies|
|Coupon tickets||Sales drivers, Yamato sales offices, general TA-Q-BIN Agencies|
|E-money||Sales drivers, Yamato sales offices|
- *Accepted e-money services: nanaco, RakutenEdy, WAON, Kitaca, Suica, PASMO, TOICA, manaca, ICOCA, SUGOCA, nimoca, Hayakaken
- *"nanaco" is a prepaid e-money service issued by Seven Card Service Co., Ltd.
- *"RakutenEdy" is a brand name of pre-paid e-money service managed by Rakuten Edy, Incorporation.
- *"WAON" is a prepaid e-money service managed and operated by AEON Co., Ltd.
- *"Kitaca" is a registered trademark of Hokkaido Railway Company.
- *"Suica" is a registered trademark of East Japan Railway Company.
- *"PASMO" is a registered trademark of PASMO Co., ltd.
- *"TOICA" is a registered trademark of Central Japan Railway Company.
- *"manaca" is a registered trademark of the Nagoya Transportation Development Organization and the M.I.C.corporation.
- *"ICOCA" is a registered trademark of West Japan Railway Company.
- *"SUGOCA" is a registered trademark of Kyushu Railway Company.
- *"nimoca" is a registered trademark of Nishi-Nippon Railroad Co., Ltd.
- *"Hayakaken" is a registered trademark of Fukuoka City Transportation Bureau.
Services that can be used in combination with one another
The following services with a white background, can be used together.
|Specified Date Delivery||Time Zone Delivery*||Cash on Delivery Service|
|Multiple-parcel reduction System||Cool TA-Q-BIN||Express TA-Q-BIN|
|TA-Q-BIN Time Service||Golf/Ski TA-Q-BIN||Airport TA-Q-BIN|
|Round Trip TA-Q-BIN||TA-Q-BIN Collect||PC TA-Q-BIN|
- *We will deliver your parcel by 10 am or 5 pm Depending on the area, the date and time you can specify for delivery varies.
Notes for Using Our Services
- TA-Q-BIN Time Service cannot be used together with "Cool TA-Q-BIN", "Golf TA-Q-BIN", "Ski TA-Q-BIN", and "Airport TA-Q-BIN".
- TA-Q-BIN Time Service cannot be used in TA-Q-BIN Agencies and convenience stores.
- "Cash on Delivery Service" and "Multiple-parcel reduction System" do not apply.