Tempareture Management Door to Door Parcel Delivery Service
How to Send Parcels
Dropping Off a Parcel at Our Sales Offices
You can send your parcel from the most convenient and nearest sales office to your location. You can use all Yamato services with an exception to a few. We offer a 100 JPY discount per parcel when you drop off your parcel in person.
- Search for the nearest sales office (Japanese only)
You can arrange for our pickup service by using the Internet or with a simple phone call. Based on your request, a Sales driver in Charge will pick up your parcel from the location of your choice. Please feel free to use our pickup service.
We accept cash as well as coupon tickets/e-money as payment.
- *We do not accept credit cards.
Convenient and discount coupon tickets are also available for frequent customers.
The sale of coupon tickets has been discontinued, effective August 31, 2014.
Thank you for your understanding.
We accept the following e-money.
<List of accepted commuter e-money services>
|Cash||Sales drivers, Yamato sales offices, general TA-Q-BIN Agencies|
|Coupon tickets||Sales drivers, Yamato sales offices, general TA-Q-BIN Agencies|
|E-money||Sales drivers, Yamato sales offices|
- *Accepted e-money services: nanaco, RakutenEdy, WAON, Kitaca, Suica, PASMO, TOICA, manaca, ICOCA, SUGOCA, nimoca, Hayakaken
- *"nanaco" is a prepaid e-money service issued by Seven Card Service Co., Ltd.
- *"RakutenEdy" is a brand name of pre-paid e-money service managed by Rakuten Edy, Incorporation.
- *"WAON" is a prepaid e-money service managed and operated by AEON Co., Ltd.
- *"Kitaca" is a registered trademark of Hokkaido Railway Company.
- *"Suica" is a registered trademark of East Japan Railway Company.
- *"PASMO" is a registered trademark of PASMO Co., ltd.
- *"TOICA" is a registered trademark of Central Japan Railway Company.
- *"manaca" is a registered trademark of the Nagoya Transportation Development Organization and the M.I.C.corporation.
- *"ICOCA" is a registered trademark of West Japan Railway Company.
- *"SUGOCA" is a registered trademark of Kyushu Railway Company.
- *"nimoca" is a registered trademark of Nishi-Nippon Railroad Co., Ltd.
- *"Hayakaken" is a registered trademark of Fukuoka City Transportation Bureau.
Services that can be used in combination with one another
The following services with a white background, can be used together.
|Specified Date Delivery||Time Zone Delivery||Cash on Delivery Service|
|Multiple-parcel reduction System||Cool TA-Q-BIN||Express TA-Q-BIN|
|TA-Q-BIN Time Service||Golf/Ski TA-Q-BIN||Airport TA-Q-BIN|
|Round Trip TA-Q-BIN||TA-Q-BIN Collect||PC TA-Q-BIN|
Notes for Using Our Services
- When sending your parcel, please be sure to pre-cool the contents.(*1)
- Your parcel may be exposed to external air, etc., for a short time during loading onto trucks, sorting, delivery by carts, and temperature changes may result.
- We may not be able to deliver products that need temperature control lower than the range supported by frozen service.(*2)
- You can specify delivery date up to 3 days after shipping date for next-day delivery areas, and up to 4 days after shipping date for two-day delivery areas. Please specify delivery date according to a request from the receiver.(*3)
- We do not accept size 140/size 160.(*4)
- This service is not available in the Izu Islands (excluding Oshima/Hachijo Island) and Ogasawara village (Ogasawara Islands).
|Please "Pre-cool" items as follows:|
|<<The case where we cannot accept your package>>|