How Can These Types of Items Be Sent?
- A1.If the original box for the time of purchase is not available, computers can be sent using PC TA-Q-BIN. Sales Drivers will perform pickup by packaging computers in special materials developed by our company. (Special materials are also sold separately.)
Since it is necessary to take special materials at the time of pickup, please contact the service center in advance.
If you cannot use toll-free number, please call at 03-6757-1061.
Business Hours : 9 am - 6 pm (365 days a year)
- Inquiry Form
Q03. Motorcycles, cars, pianos
- A3.These items can be sent using Yamato Home Convenience.
- For details please contact us by email at .
Q04. Paintings, works or art
- A4.Paintings with a size of 10-GOU (Japanese picture size measurement) or less can be sent by using the special packaging material “Art Box.”
- For other works of art, Yamato Logistics Co., Ltd. will use special vehicles and packaging material and will assume responsibility for pickup, packaging and shipping.
Q05. Car tires
- A5.When sending tires with a hubcap attached, prevent damage to the hubcap by reinforcing the tire with cardboard or other material.
For one tire
- (1)Size of tire in
- (2)Cover the hubcap with cardboard
- (3)Use tape to securely affix the cardboard
- (4)Image of completed taping
- (5)Finish by using PP band to secure the cardboard so that it does not move
For two tires
- (1)Affix cardboard to one tire and then stack the second tire on top
- (2)Image of two stacked tires (hubcaps are facing the inside)
- (3)Finish by using PP band to secure the tires